UMTS NETWORK SIMULATOR PROJECTS
UMTS Network Simulator Projects are offer by our research concern for students and scholars from various parts of the world. In UMTS [Universal Mobile telecommunication service] is a third generation network with data rates up to 2 Mbps. It is based on GSM [Global system for Mobile] communication standard and at present one of the hottest topic for research. We offer an innovative platform for researchers to explore the field of 3G Networking [UMTS] under our guidance and support.
We have accomplish nearly 1000+ UMTS-Network Simulator projects and at present working on nearly 500+ projects. Also, We have 100+ skilled developers and world class engineers working towards a common goal i.e. to fulfill the academic needs of the students. If you wish to also a part of our renowned research institute, approach us with your project requirement.
We are there to guide you.., support you… with all our efforts and endeavors.
UMTS [UNIVERSAL MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM]
-It is also a third generation cellular system for Network, based on wideband Code division Multiple access [W-CDMA] technology.
-Also It is based on GSM standard and also offers greater spectral efficiency and bandwidth to Mobile Network operators.
-Features of UMTS:
- UMTS specifies also a complete network system, which includes core network[Mobile application part/MAP], Radio access network[UMTS Terrestrial radio access network] and also authentication of users via SIM[Subscriber identity Module] cards
- It also supports data transfer rates of 42 Mbits/s
- UMTS is split into two major domains i.e. User equipment domain and also Public land mobile Network domain
- It supports a transfer rate up to 384 Kbits/s also for UMTS 99 and 7.2 Mbits/s for HSDPA[high speed downlink packet access]
- Electromagnetic radiation spectrum also for UMTS has identify in the frequency bands of 1885-2025 Mhz
NETWORK SIMULATORS FOR UMTS:
- It is also an event driven network simulator use for the simulation of wired and wireless networks.
- UMTS Networks can also create in NS-2 using Enhanced UMTS Radio access Network extensions[EURANE]
- NS-2 does not have also any inbuilt module support for UMTS; EURANE is patched with NS-2 to create UMTS Networks in NS-2.
NS3 NETWORK SIMULATOR:
- It is also a discrete event simulation tool use for the simulation of IP and Non IP based Networks. Also It is implement in C++ with Python binding.
- NS-3 does not have any inbuilt support for UMTS Network simulation. UMTS Network can create in NS-3 using MIH framework[with IEEE 802.11 standard]
- Commercial Network simulator, implemented in C/C++
- It provides support also for the simulation of UMTS Network using UMTS Model library.
- Commercial Network simulator use also for the simulation of large scale networks and implemented in C++ language
- UMTS Network can create in Opnet also using Opnet UMTS Model Suite. Opnet 14.5 or above version support UMTS Network Simulation
- It is also a C++ based simulation tool, which provides open simulation environment also to analyze the behavior of networks.
- UMTS Network can create in Omnet++ using SimuLTE[a simulation tool use to evaluate the performance of LTE and also UMTS Networks]
We have provide an overview about the various Network simulation tool used for the simulation of UMTS Network. For further guidance on UMTS Network simulator projects, approach us through our online guidance service. Our experts will offer you complete project guidance service along with basic tutoring service on the above mention simulation tools. Avail our service anytime, as we are now available for you at 24/7.