Cloud Computing Projects, a perfect destination to mould your ideas into your research. Cloud computing has a major impact in the last few years due to its emerging technologies and needs. Cloud computing provides a platform to access resources in a self service and pay per use manner which makes it cost effective and improves the resource utilization. To work in such an expanding and rapid technology, scholars need an external aid to come up with latest and innovative solutions. Our expertise and vast experience can give you perfect platform to accompany your research. You can even get online help from top experts and technocrats to mine best cloud projects for your bright research career. Our cloud computing projects will change your research perspective to enlighten your career and performance.
Cloud Computing Projects, a universal research platform for young and budding research minds. Cloud computing is one of the emerging fields with its supportive wings giving rise to large research scope. The major factor behind the growth of Cloud computing are its advanced features like hardware virtualization, automatic and utility computing and service oriented architecture. Cloud computing has many hidden and unsolved mysteries, which can be taken as a motivation by scholars and can work upon it. We feel that scholars must take up a concept which will shake the grounds of research. To take up such novel and pioneer ideas, you can approach our experts anytime.
LET’S EXPLORE THE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY:
Why Majority of Researchers prefer Cloud Computing:
Major features of Cloud attracts majority of researchers, which can be Enumerated as:
- Its advanced features like Disaster recovery, flexibility, Security, environment friendly, automatic software updates, capital expenditure free etc.
- It provides a platform which makes it flexible to work from anywhere and increases the collaboration.
- It supports for overall monitoring, document control and big data analytics.
- It supports GUI (Graphical User Interface) using Open cloud computing interface.
- Few cloud databases are Garantia Data, Google cloud SQL, Microsoft Azure, MongoLab, Rackspace, SAP, StormDB, Xeround etc
- Common simulators used-CloudSim, Green Cloud Sim, iCancloud etc
- Major frameworks used [Oracle Eloqua Appcloud developer framework, Amazon AWS SDK, Apache jclouds, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform]
- Software and tools used [Eclipse Che, Cloud9, Codeanywhere, eXo Cloud IDE, SourceKit, Orion, Python Fiddle]
General Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- CentOS Linux
- MAC OS X
- Redhat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux
- Ubuntu Linux
Cloud browser based OS:
- Chrome OS
Programming Language and file Extensions Used:
- Emerged as an alternative for C++ and java
- One of the major component of LAMP used for web applications
- Open source cross platform runtime environment
- Used for developing server side web applications
- Extensible Markup Language[.xml]
- Used to encode documents
- Structured query language
- Used as Cloud SQL to maintain MySQL on cloud platform
- Used to develop application software and makes it platform independent
R[R Math Language]
- File extensions: .r,.R,.rds,.RData,.rda
- Used for generating statistics, reports and graphs
Clojure(Clojure Math Language)
- Purely mathematical programming language used for data analysis.
Haskell[Haskell Functional Language]
- File Extensions[.lhs,.hs]
- Cloud based programming language used for distributed computing
- Server side scripting language used for web developmen
- Supports multiple programming paradigms
- Object oriented and general purpose programming language
ASP.NET[Windows Visual Studio]
- Extensions- .aspx, .vbhtml,.cshtml
- Server side web application framework
- Everleap-load balanced ASP.NET Cloud hosting service
Major Cloud Research areas:
- Cloud solution design patterns and cloud computing architectures.
- Data storage and Cloud analytics
- Self service cloud portal and dashboard applications
- Green cloud computing
- Security issues, privacy control and compliance management for private, public and hybrid cloud
- Cloud workload profiling and deployment control applications
- Cloud Migration and Cloud DevOps
- Service level agreement and quality management in cloud
- Configuration , performance and capacity management issues in cloud
- Cloud composition, bridging, federation , bursting based applications
- Resource virtualization and composition in cloud
- Cloud Orchestration applications
- High performance issue in cloud computing
- Programming models, applications, paradigm in cloud
- Mobile cloud applications
- Workflow management and automatic business process in cloud.
We have enumerated few major concepts and research areas in Cloud computing which will be useful for students undertaking Cloud computing projects. You can approach us anytime for more refined concepts to enlighten your research work.
YOUR SUCCESS WILL TOUCH YOUR FEETS……..
WITH THE HELP OF OUR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT………….