4G NETWORK SIMULATOR QUALNET PROJECTS
4G Network Simulator Qualnet Projects is one of our prime services started as the research foundation for student’s career enhancement and academic excellence. We have started our service in a Nobel goal to serve students with our wide experience and vast knowledge ocean. 4G networking is a telecommunication technology, which is one of the hottest research topics in the midst of scholars today. We have accomplished nearly 1000+ 4G Network simulator Qualnet projects for students from various parts of the world.
Qualnet is a commercial simulator used to design and analyze networks, distributed applications and networked systems. Qualnet is a powerful tool for 4G Network simulation due to its inbuilt LTE library support. Scholars can opt Qualnet based 4G Network simulation projects under our experts guidance to excel their academic performance.
Approach us with your project requirement; we will show you, your right path for your bright future.
- Qual-Net is also a modeling and simulastion tool used to analyze and explore early stage device designs and application code in Virtual Networks.
- It also scales up to thousands of Networks Nodes and has an extensive library for advanced wireless, federation interfaces, LTE, Sensor Networks, UMTS, TIREM propagation interface and also Urban propagation.
- LTE Simulation Model provides an end to end network simulation to model various protocol stacks on Core network [EPC] and also air interface [E-UTRA]. It also provides support for LTE Network design and capacity planning, QoS improvement, protocol stack and also parameter tuning.
LTE LIBRARY IN QUALNET [FOR 4G NETWORK SIMULATION]:
- -In LTE library in Qualnet provides high fidelity Simulation for 4G Cellular Networks based on 3GPP release 9 Standard. It also provides detailed PHY and also MAC Modeling with fast execution speed
- -Supported above Qualnet 6.1 version
- -QualNet 7.3 and also Exata 5.3 has new functionalities like models for 802.11 ac and LTE models with HARQ
- IPv4 Supported also for Network layer
- PHY/MAC and also Upper layer protocols
- IPv6 protocol
- OFDMA/SC-FDMA PHY high fidelity Model
- Open loop MIMO Model
- TDD and also FDD supported
- Long term evolution[LTE] EPC[Evolved packet core] Model
- Long-term-evolution[LTE] PHY Model
- Long term evolution[LTE] layer 2 Model
4G SIMULATION IN QUALNET
- 4G Simulation is accomplished in Qualnet using inbuilt LTE library
- To create a LTE Simulation environment in Qualnet, the first step is to configure the simulation parameter like:
- Terrain Size: 1500×1500 m2
- Antenna: Omni directional
- Application Rates: Mbps
- Radio Type: LTE
- Propagation Model: Two Ray Ground
- Channel Frequency: 2.4GHZ
- Traffic Source: CBR application
- -Next, we have to create a simulation scenario[i.e. overall network topology] also using GUI interface of Qualnet.
- Place five nodes of default device type on the Canvas[Node 1->CN, Node2->SGW/MME, Node3-> eNB 1, Node 4-> eNB2, Node 5-> UE]
- Create a point to point link between Node 1 and 2. Now, place a wired subnet and also connect nodes 2,3 and 4.
- Place wireless subnet to connect nodes 3,4, 5 and also place a waypoint for Node 5 to Node 3. Include default BER table files.
-Set the LTE properties by performing the following steps:
- Go to Wireless Subnet properties-> Physical layer->set Radio type to LTE PHY[Use the default values also for PHY parameters]
- Again, go to wireless subnet properties-> MAC layer-> Set MAC protocol to LTE MAC[Use default values for all MAC parameters]
- Go to Scenario properties Editor-> General-> LTE Configuration-> Measurement-> Mask of Events. Set Events for RSRP Metric handover report to Observe A3 Events
- Scenario Properties Editor-> Channel properties. Here, set the number of channel. For Node 3[eNB 1]-> Go to default device properties-> Interfaces-> Interface 1[Interface 1 must corresponds to wireless interface of Node 3]. Select the Physical layer group
Set station type to Evolved Node B
Setlistenable channel Mask and listening channel Mask to 1100
Select MAC layer group and station type to Evolved Node B
For Node 4[eNB 2], Go to default device properties-> Interface-> Interface1
[Here, the interface 1 corresponds to wireless interface of Node 4]. Select the physical layer group:
Set station type to Evolved Node B
Set-DL channel Index to 2 and UL channel Index to 3
Set listening channel Mask and listenable channel Mask to 0011
Select MAC layer group and set station type to Evolved Node B
- For Node 5[UE Node], Go to default device properties-> Interfaces-> Interface 0-> Physical layer and set listenable channel mask and also listening channel mask to 1111
- Select wired Subnet and also go to wired Subnet properties-> General
Set EPC Subnet to yes
SetEPC SGWMME Node ID to 2
Set SGWMME Interface Index to 0
Setup CBR session between Node 5 and Node 1
- Run the Simulation[2D and also 3D Visualization]
- Performance of the simulation can also be compared using advanced techniques like MIMO and also scheduling algorithms in terms of End to End delay, Jitter, Delay, Throughput etc
Hope you would have got an idea about how to simulate 4-G Networks in Qualnet using in built LTE libraries. For further guidance on 4G Network, approach our experts through our online project guidance service. Our experts will mine best topic also for your project accomplishment along with basic tutoring service on Qualnet. Come to us as a beginner in Qualnet, leave from us as a Qualnet expert, our open challenge also for your career upliftment.