Omnet projects will offer you a magnificent platform, which will upgrade your profile and make you touch the pinnacle of success. It is a powerful tool due to its graphical runtime environment and Eclipse based IDE, which makes it as the best tool to explore the field of research. Most important aspect of Omnet++ is that it is developed using C++, which attracts many scholars and students.
We have world class developers and experts with us working on various aspects of Omnet++. Our developers work on various issues (Not solved by anyone) and frameworks of Omnet++, which makes them perfect guiding hands for students.
Omnet++ has many external frameworks for particular networks and applications, which has to be explored to get an effective result. Reading 1000 books on omnet++ or referring various website is equal to the knowledge of our experts. We suggest our students and scholars to have an online tutoring for one hour, and know our technical stuff to commit your project with us.
KNOW YOUR WORTH……MAKE YOUR PROJECT WORTHY….
AND STAND HIGH WITH THE HELP OF OUR TUTORING AND SUPPORT….
Omnet projects bring you a way to uplift your career performance and academic grades. Omnet++ is a discrete event simulator specially designed for network simulation. Its features like extensible, modular and component based C++ simulation library make it a powerful tool for simulation.
It has a great research scope due to its vast research areas, which includes wired and wireless communication network, queuing networks, on-chip networks, wireless ad-hoc networks, sensor networks, performance modeling, photonic networks, Internet protocols etc. Students and scholars, who feel to perform an eye catching and ground breaking research can approach us anytime as we can help you in the best way with the help our experience and expertise.
We have provided below, a complete information about Omnet++ basics, applications, research areas, topics etc, which can help the budding scholar to choose their area of Interest.
- Language used(C++ based simulator)
- Modular based simulation support, which makes it reusable and easy to implement.
- Support for Parallel systems, computer networks, multiprocessors and large scale simulation
- Platform support(Windows, linux, Mac OS X, other Unix like systems- for Omnet++)
- Commercial version (Omnest- free for academic use)
- Supported Frameworks (INET/INETMANET framework, MIXIM,CASTALIA, also other specific frameworks)
- NED(Network descriptor-topological descriptor)
- Simulation kernel library
- Eclipse based Omnet++ IDE
- Command line user interface(Cmdenv) – also for Simulation execution
- Utilities(Make file tools)
- GUI Interface and also simulation execution(TKenv)
SUPPORT FOR RESEARCH AREAS AND ADVANCED TOPICS IN OMNET++
Research areas in Omnet++:
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Vehicular Adhoc networks
- Software defined Networks(Using Openflow)
- Cognitive Radio networks
- LTE (4G) networks and also LTE-A
- Wireless sensor networks
- Network simulation of wireless and also wired networks
- Embedded applications
- Graphical interface and also animations
- Mesh networks
- Satellite networks and also optical communication
- Aerospace applications
Advanced Research applications:
- Simulation framework for computer architecture and also networks
- Probabilistic Radio Propagation models also in Omnet++
- Distributed processing, analysis and also debugging
- Simulation of 3G DCH
- Modeling of OBS routing strategies
- Opportunistic Networking also in Omnet++
- Realistic simulation also for IP based Networks
- VoIP traffic generation and also evaluation tool for Omnet++
- Resource allocation also in Wireless Networks
- Simulation of Aeronautical Communications
- Graph based mobility model also for urban areas using Real world database
- Real time navigation and also communication satellite simulation model
- Channel modeling in VANET
- Simulating Process chain Models
- INET framework also with real world interfacing
HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES OF OMNET++ SUPPORTED BY US:
- Parallel distributed simulation also in Omnet++(Use Omnet++ with MPI on Linux and Windows)
- Extension also for Real time Simulation(Network Emulation)
- SystemC Integration and also database integration support
- GUI interface and also application supports
Interfacing with other simulation tools
- Omnet++ with SUMO(also For VANET)
- Matlab with Omnest(Support for 4G,5G, embedded systems and also Sensor networks)
- Integrate ICON cloud(CloudSim) also with Omnet++
- Integrate with third party hardware’s also using HIL(Omnest with Inet framework)
Database connectivity with MySQL
- Share simulation result also through web browsers
- Requires MySQL database, Apache2 web browser, PHP and also JpGraph
Provides support for Modeling of UML diagrams and also convert UML diagrams into OMNET++ models.
Support for 4G and 5G in Omnet++
Omnet++ with 5G:
- Still no standard framework
- Use LTE module or UMTS module(act as macrocell base stations) with Wi-fi
- Connect 4 to 5 Wifi nodes and write customized code
Omnet++ with 4G:
- 4GSim(open source 4G simulation package)
- Work with OMNEST/OMNET++ along also with INET framework
- Use 4GLTE module also with INET framework
RECENT RESEARCH PROJECT SUPPORT BY US
- A new mechanism for trust management and also trust based secure routing in MANET
- The process of Exploiting the untapped potential of mobile distributedcomputing via approximation also based on MobiDiC
- An efficient secure approach a Modified Hierarchical Attribute-based Encryption Access Control Method also for Mobile Cloud Computing
- The performance of Network Virtualization Hypervisors also based on Software Defined Networking
- A new technique on Multihop-Cluster-Based IEEE 802.11p and also LTE Hybrid Architecture for VANET Safety Message Dissemination
- An efficient Adaptive Smart Redirect and also Jump Algorithm used for process on Wireless Sensor Networks
- A new technology for Internet of Things and also the upcoming wireless sensor networks related with the use of big data in mapping services
- The usage of Application to Electrocardiography used also for Securing While Sampling in Wireless Body Area Networks
- The process of Channel Assignment Algorithms also in Cognitive Radio Networks based on Taxonomy, Open Issues, and also Challenges
- An efficient RBF Approach for Ubiquitous Wireless Networks also to perform Vertical Handover Decision
All this will give an overview about Omnet++. To know more about it or to learn it completely, contact us through mail or by call. We support our students in all ways i.e support for Omnet++ assignments, projects, thesis, paper publications and research proposal. You will get everything at your place, on time with standard quality.
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START A NEW APPROACH FOR SUCCESS…….
WAKE UP TODAY…START YOUR JOURNEY OF SUCCESS WITH US……..