Glomosim Simulator [Global Mobile information System simulator] is a network simulator used to simulate network protocols. In this GlomoSim simulator is used to simulate large scale wireless and wired networks. It works using parallel discrete event simulation capabilities which is provided by Parsec[C based simulation language]. So It is wonderful simulation tool, which can give efficient result if worked properly. It supports Mobile adhoc networks and many major networking areas, which makes it attractive in the midst of scholars.
We have well trained and certified developers with us, who can be your guiding hands for your simulation projects. Final result of your simulation plays most significant role in your project as it decides the success of the project. We can give you 100% assurance that we can give you best and efficient results for your projects to make your work a ground breaking success. Get our support to excel in your career. Let’s see few major concepts of Glomosim, so that students can have a clear path to undertake their research.
Glomosim simulator [parallel discrete event simulator] is used to simulate wired and wireless communication network systems.
Highlighted features of Glomo-sim
- It contains modular and also extensible library for network models
- Supports protocols also used in only wireless networks
- Platform independent and also latest version[Glomosim -2.03]
- Commercialized by scalable simulation solutions also used for research purpose
- It act as a base also for commercial qualnet simulator
- Uses Customizable GUI[Visualization tool- platform independent as coded also in java ]
- Uses interfaces to support interoperability between OPNET and also GlomoSim models with the help of HLA and RPR-FOM.
- Supports Parallelization and also built according to the OSI layered approach.
- Can be used also for real time simulation of networks.
Programming Languages Used
- Java makes Glomosim platform independent and also used in Glomosim Visualization tool.
- GlomoSim is built using parallel discrete event simulation also using the capabilities of Parsec[C-based simulation language(.pc)]
Tools and plugins Support
- Current version- NS 2.29, NS-2.30, also Glomosim 2.03
- Written in Java and also platform independent
- It is also a graphical tool to compare 802.11 simulators
Algorithms and Techniques Used
Glomosim Layer based Algorithms and Techniques:
Data Link Layer:
- Carrier Sense Multiple access
- Multiple access also with collision avoidance
- Time spread multiple access technique
- 11 [set of MAC and physical layer specification also for implementing WLAN systems]
Network layer Routing Protocols:
- Bellman-Ford algorithm
- Fisheye state routing
- Open shortest path first algorithm
- Dynamic source routing
- Ad hoc On Demand Distance vector routing
Transport layer protocol:
- Transmission control protocol[TCP]
- User Datagram Protocol[UDP]
Application layer protocol:
- Telnet[uses underlying TCP/IP protocol]
- File transfer protocol[FTP]
Physical layer [Radio propagation]:
- Free space propagation model
- Two ray ground reflected model
Major Research areas of Glomo-sim
- Location management and also channel assignment in cellular networks
- Multicasting, broadcasting and also Geocasting
- Handoff management also in cellular networks
- Wireless MAC
- Power optimization and also routing protocols modeling
- Topology control and also mobility management
- Wireless sensor network applications
- Localization methods and also sensor coverage
- Reliability and also fault tolerance issues
- Sensor deployment and also tracking applications
- Time synchronization issues
We also hope that you would be contented with our information. If you feel to have more innovative and pioneer ideas, have a session with us, you will feel the difference in you…
YOUR SUCCESS SPEAKS ABOUT OUR EFFORT AND HARDWORK………..
WE WORK FOR YOU UNTIL YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR CAREER………