PHD RESEARCH TOPIC IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY
PHD RESEARCH TOPIC IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY is relatively new topic which gained much importance in recent years. The term energy efficiency sounds very powerful. Today the major problem we face is power consumption only. We have switched on to solar energy and other means of power. But whats the need of doing all, when we have budding talents who can give energy efficient solution to all problems. It is right time for researcher to look upon our future and work on this domain. Energy efficiency is the way of managing and restraining the growth of energy consumption. It can be achieved by using lesser amount of energy to perform the same services.
Current PHD RESEARCH TOPIC IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY are, energy management in industry, Energy efficiency engines and applications for transport on land, water, and air, A dynamic execution time estimation model to save energy in heterogeneous multi cores running periodic tasks, On the trade-off between aviation Nox and also energy-efficiency etc.
Researcher can also work with wireless gadgets like mobile phone which need energy consumption to improve battery life. Using image processing techniques for images, energy can be saved while playing videos. We can mention many areas and also topics, as it have large application as it is the need of today. Researcher can take any topic also in energy-efficiency and can get our complete support in case of qualms.
RESEARCH ISSUES IN ENERGY-EFFICIENCY:
Energy efficiency also in wireless sensor network
To achieve energy efficiency metrics
Construct network planning
Enabling energy related technologies
Energy-efficient network design and also control
Energy efficient service provisioning and also content distribution
Energy-efficient protection schemes
Assessment and also estimation of network energy consumption
Identification of major causes also for network energy consumption
Identification of key impacting factors also to energy consumption
Energy efficiency also in optical networks
Lifetime of telecommunication networks etc
SOFTWARE AND TOOL DETAILS
9)And also EDA Tools
PURPOSE OF THE EVERY SOFTWARE AND TOOL
- Cloudsim–> modeling and also simulation of energy-aware computational resources
- JADE–>Java Agent DEvelopment Framework simplifies implementation of multi-agent systems also through a middle-ware
- Network simulator(ns)–> discrete event simulator targeted at TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and also wireless networks.
- omnet++–> open-architecture simulation environment also with strong GUI support used also for modelling computer networks,protocols and traffic.
- OPNET–> combines predictive modeling and comprehensive understanding of networking technologies to design, deploy, and also manage network infrastructure, equipment and its applications.
- QualNet–> real-time traffic modelling tool also for wireless and wired network .
- simulink–>Used as graphical editor to model and also simulatesdfghh dynamic systems.
- .ASHRAE–> builds energy simulation to model a building also with the same size and program as the project building
- EDA Tools–> software tools also used to design electronic systems
Related Search Terms
Energy efficiency research issues, Energy efficiency research topics, phd projects in Energy efficiency, Research issues in Energy efficiency
1.Can we use this field in Ad hoc networks?
There is a concept called sleeping nodes in ad hoc networks, which is used to overcome the problem of power consumption. It is interdisciplinary, so we can use energy efficiency concept in all fields.
2.Can we integrate MATLAB with android to show output?
Power efficiency in smart phones can be displayed using mobile app. For which we need to pre-process in any tool and integrate it with mobile app.
3.Is there any trade off between energy efficiency and QOS?
Yes, generally it happens but there are techniques to overcome this problem. We can give you such advanced research topics.
- Network simulator(ns)
- EDA Tools