GREEN CLOUD COMPUTING PROJECTS
Green Cloud Computing Projects, a universal guiding platform for young scholars and blooming researchers to fulfill their dreams and desires. Our Green Projects will give you innovative ideas to bring the best and unique project for you. When everyone is also busy in conserving the environment by making it green, being a technocrats, we can also make our environment green by employing green cloud computing.
This gives a new hope for researchers and scholars who are striving hard to bring out something new to make their career a sounding success. With our guidance and support, you will achieve your goal and make your identity in this emerging technology. Let’ join together also to make our Cloud “Green”, with our knowledge and novel ideas.
CLOUD BASED GREEN COMPUTING PROJECTS
Green Cloud Computing Projects will make your project ever green with its latest trends and applications. We also live in an era, where power consumption and increasing need for power is rising up. To make our lives better and to bring out a technological innovation, also Green computing has come with its highlighted features.
Cloud computing is the best domain, which can also provide energy efficiency due to its functionalities and also advanced features. Scholars can work on this emerging domain due to its high research scope and also current need. Cloud technology is used everywhere and making it green will make it more powerful. We also have provided compact information about Green cloud computing for students to get an insight about it.
KNOW WELL ABOUT GREEN-CLOUD-COMPUTING
Highlighted Features about Green Cloud Computing:
- Works on energy consumption and resource utilization to improve the efficiency of Cloud data centers and cloud computing applications.
- Relies on two major components [Carbon emission directory and Green cloud offers (Keep track of energy efficiency of every cloud provider)].
- It works on Green cloud simulator which contains the libraries of Ns2 simulator
- Provides GUI support using Web browser
- It uses Green Resource allocator as an interface between Cloud Infrastructure and consumers.
- Its major characteristics makes it Green cloud i.e reduces carbon footprint emission, improves data centre efficiency and also dematerialization.
- Offers Resource virtualization which enables efficient usage of energy and also resources
- Automation software’s, maximizing consolidation and also pay per use makes cloud “Green”.
Programming Language Used(Green Cloud Simulator):
- TCL[Tool command language-.tcl]
Platform support and software used:
- Greencloud Virtual Machine V2.1.2[Virtual machine supported version]
- Green-cloud V2.1.2[Desktop supported version]
- Online Greencloud Simulator[Web based Interface]
- Ubuntu 12.x and higher version
- Work on any Debian also based system with 3.2+ kernel
- NS2 network simulator
- Eclipse Juno-4.2
- Default platform also for Eclipse community
- Eclipse Virgo 3.5 also used for OSGi based applications.
Major algorithms and Methods in Green Cloud:
- Scheduling with parallel genetic algorithm
- Energy efficient optimization methods
- Non-Dominated sorting Genetic Algorithm
- Dynamic priority scheduling algorithm
- High computing performance also using Virtual machine optimization
- BAR(Balanced Reduce Algorithm)
- Optimized resource scheduling
- Heavy Traffic Optimal algorithm
- Green power management also in Virtual machines
- Pricing algorithm
- Cost also based RS paradigm
- Algorithm also for Trust Management
- Pareto also based optimal scheduling
- Ant colony algorithm
- Hybrid Multidimensional algorithm[Network aware scheduling]
Important Concepts employed:
- To guarantee the availability of services
- Also To ensure certain level of service quality
- Better utilization also using virtualization
- Higher utilization of server will handle the workload also with less power consumption
- Reduces power consumption and carbon emission.
- Efficiency to scale up
- Decides the overall energy usage of cloud
- Use energy efficient technology to improve the power consumption strategy also in data centers.
MAJOR RESEARCH AREAS
- A QoS based Resource selection and also Provisioning
- Optimization solution for Thermal states and also cooling system operations
- Virtual Network Topology Optimization
- Energy aware Dynamic Resource allocation and also scheduling
- Managing Heterogeneous Workloads also using efficient consolidation of Virtual Machines.
Using the above mentioned information, you can get an idea for your Green Computing Projects. This is an emerging domain, which has also high scope for research. Scholars can also approach us with their ideas or can mine ideas from us also to make their research more innovative and pioneer.