Green Cloud Computing Projects, a universal guiding platform for young scholars and blooming researchers to fulfill their dreams and desires. Our Green Cloud Computing Projects will give you innovative ideas to bring the best and unique project for you. When everyone is busy in conserving the environment by making it green, being a technocrats, we can also make our environment green by employing green cloud computing. This gives a new hope for researchers and scholars who are striving hard to bring out something new to make their career a sounding success. With our guidance and support, you will achieve your goal and make your identity in this emerging technology. Let’ join together to make our Cloud “Green”, with our knowledge and novel ideas.
Green Cloud Computing Projects will make your project ever green with its latest trends and applications. We live in an era, where power consumption and increasing need for power is rising up. To make our lives better and to bring out a technological innovation, Green computing has come with its highlighted features. Cloud computing is the best domain, which can provide energy efficiency due to its functionalities and advanced features. Scholars can work on this emerging domain due to its high research scope and current need. Cloud technology is used everywhere and making it green will make it more powerful. We have provided compact information about Green cloud computing for students to get an insight about it.
KNOW WELL ABOUT GREEN CLOUD COMPUTING:
Highlighted Features about Green Cloud Computing:
- Works on energy consumption and resource utilization to improve the efficiency of Cloud data centers and cloud computing applications.
- Relies on two major components [Carbon emission directory and Green cloud offers (Keep track of energy efficiency of every cloud provider)].
- It works on Green cloud simulator which contains the libraries of Ns2 simulator
- Provides GUI support using Web browser
- It uses Green Resource allocator as an interface between Cloud Infrastructure and consumers.
- Its major characteristics makes it Green cloud i.e reduces carbon footprint emission, improves data centre efficiency and dematerialization.
- Offers Resource virtualization which enables efficient usage of energy and resources
- Automation software’s, maximizing consolidation and pay per use makes cloud “Green”.
Programming Language Used(Green Cloud Simulator):
- TCL[Tool command language-.tcl]
Platform support and software used:
- Greencloud Virtual Machine V2.1.2[Virtual machine supported version]
- Greencloud V2.1.2[Desktop supported version]
- Online Greencloud Simulator[Web based Interface]
- Ubuntu 12.x and higher version
- Work on any Debian based system with 3.2+ kernel
- NS2 network simulator
- Eclipse Juno-4.2
Default platform for Eclipse community
Eclipse Virgo 3.5- used for OSGi based applications.
Major algorithms and Methods in Green Cloud:
- Scheduling with parallel genetic algorithm
- Energy efficient optimization methods
- Non-Dominated sorting Genetic Algorithm
- Dynamic priority scheduling algorithm
- High computing performance using Virtual machine optimization
- BAR(Balanced Reduce Algorithm)
- Optimized resource scheduling
- Heavy Traffic Optimal algorithm
- Green power management in Virtual machines
- Pricing algorithm
- Cost based RS paradigm
- Algorithm for Trust Management
- Pareto based optimal scheduling
- Ant colony algorithm
- Hybrid Multidimensional algorithm[Network aware scheduling]
Important Concepts employed:
- To guarantee the availability of services
- To ensure certain level of service quality
- Better utilization using virtualization
- Higher utilization of server will handle the workload with less power consumption
- Reduces power consumption and carbon emission.
- Efficiency to scale up
- Decides the overall energy usage of cloud
- Use energy efficient technology to improve the power consumption strategy in data centers.
MAJOR RESEARCH AREAS:
- A QoS based Resource selection and Provisioning
- Optimization solution for Thermal states and cooling system operations
- Virtual Network Topology Optimization
- Energy aware Dynamic Resource allocation and scheduling
- Managing Heterogeneous Workloads using efficient consolidation of Virtual Machines.
Using the above mentioned information, you can get an idea for your Green Cloud Computing Projects. This is an emerging domain, which has high scope for research. Scholars can approach us with their ideas or can mine ideas from us to make their research more innovative and pioneer.
USE YOUR MINDS TO THINK INNOVATIVELY…………..
WORK ON RECENT TECHNOLOGIES…………..
TO MAKE YOUR RESEARCH- YOUR IDENTITY………