UMTS NETWORK SIMULATOR QUALNET PROJECTS
UMTS Network Simulator QUALNET Projects are rendered by our research concern for students[B.tech/M.tech] and scholars [MS/PHD] with an only motive on innovation in the project ideas. We have started our service 7 years before with the collaborative efforts of research supervisors and experts. Today, we serve as a knowledge hub for young and dynamic researchers, who wish to perform an outstanding research work in their respective field of interest.
We also have highly qualified, dedicated and experienced team of researchers, working with an only focus on student’s satisfaction and also contentment. UMTS is one of the hottest areas for research with plenty of research issues, which attracts majority of students and also scholars today. We also have accomplished nearly 1000+ UMTS Network Simulator QUALNET projects for students from various parts of the world. If you wish to avail our project guidance service, approach us with your project need. We will also always available for your service.
QUALNET WITH UMTS LIBRARY SUPPORT:
- It is also a commercial software platform used to analyze and design networks, networked systems and distributed application behavior.
- Qualnet is also used to simulate the behavior of Network under a variety of user defined operating scenarios and also application traffic patterns and is implemented in C/C++.
- UMTS-Network can also create in Qualnet using UMTS Model library. UMTS Model is available as a free standing model library also for Qualnet. It also provides support for other model libraries like:
- -Advanced Wireless library for 802.16 and also 802.16e
- -Cellular library
- -Wireless library for 802.11, MANET and also terrain effects
Features of UMTS library:
- Simulation of realistic End also to End UMTS Network scenario
- Optimization and also prediction of application performance
- Optimization-and-analysis of Network performance[under various conditions like mobility, QoS, traffic and also protocol stack parameters]
- Flexibility to add Operator and also vendor proprietary services and algorithms
SIMPLE SIMULATION EXAMPLE FOR UMTS:
- Create a Network using UMTS devices. Our network scenario consist of one Gateway GPRS Support Node[GGSN], one service GPRS Support Node[SGSN], one home location register[HLR] and also one Radio Network controller[RNC] and three Node B
- Here, each Node B is connected also to seven UEs through a wireless link. We have created 28 UEs and six CBR traffic sources.
- All the Mobile stations moves with the speed of 50 Mps and also varies from 20Mps to 50 Mps using Random wave point model.
- Once you have also create the Network scenario, Go to wireless subnet properties-> Physical layer and set PHY-RX-MODEL to PHY-UMTS and also CELLULAR-PHY-MODEL to PHY-UMTS. Use default values for all other PHY parameters.
- To set the MAC properties, go to wireless subnet properties-> MAC layer-> Set MAC protocol to CELLULAR MAC and also CELLULAR MAC PROTOCOL to UMTS LAYER 2.Use default parameters also for all other MAC parameters.
- Set the simulation parameter also as below:
TERRAIN-DIMENSIONS ( 1500, 1500 )
DUMMY-ALTITUDES ( 1500, 1500 )
// To set the Node parameters
//Node placement strategy.
//Select a specific cellular PHY model
// Maximum transmission power in dBm
// Minimum transmission power in dBm
// Is the UMTS radio HSDPA capable?
//Channels the radio is capable of listening to.
//Temperature of the environment in K
// antenna gain in dB
// antenna height in meters
// efficiency of the antenna
// antenna mismatch loss in dB
// antenna cable loss in dB
// antenna connection loss in dB
// specifies an additional delay for messages sent by the MAC layer to the phy layer.
// must be set to YES if nodes want to overhear packets destined to the neighboring node.
- Run the simulation and analyze the overall system performance using the following parameters.
- -Average End to end delay
- -Average jitter
- -UMTS Signals received and also forwarded to MAC
Hope that you would have also got an idea about how to create a UMTS Network in Qual-net. For further guidance on UMTS-Network-simulator, approach us through our online tutoring service. Our experts will also provide all round support also for your project accomplishment along with basic tutoring service on Qual-net. Avail our service anytime as we are also available for you at 24/7.