5G NETWORK SIMULATION TOOLS
5G Network Simulation Tools are used for the simulation of 5G Networks and networking protocols. It is one of the hot areas of research which came into lime light in the recent years. 5G[5th generation] is a wireless broadband technology based on IEEE 802.11 ac standard evolve to accommodate the needs of modern world. It also operates with 5Ghz signal and is set to offer 1 Gb/s for 10s of connection or 10s of Mb/s for 10s of 1000s of connection. 5G provides better speed and also coverage as compare to 4G Networks. Our research foundation has also a team of expert researcher working on various aspects of 5G networking and also has accomplish nearly 500+ research projects.
We also have work on all the major 5-G Network tools for accomplishing the needs of students from various parts of the world. Approach us to get our complete aid for your project, assignments or research accomplishment using 5G tools. We are also available to serve you at 24/7. Now, let’s have a glance over the major simulators also used for the simulation of 5G Networks.
5-G NETWORK SIMULATION TOOLS
NS3 NETWORK SIMULATOR:
- It is also an open source network simulator write in C++ and python.
- 5G Network can also be simulate using NS3 using mmWave Model
- Mmwave Model is a software library also use for the simulation of 5G Networks with optional EPC[Evolve packet core]
- It is also completely write in C++ and provides support for TDD and OFDM
- It is also a Component based C++ Simulator with extensive GUI support
- INET framework It is also based on [standard protocol library for Omnet++] and supports Eclipse based IDE
- It works in the following environment[Windows, MAC OS X, Linux and unix like systems]
- Omnet++ provides support also for 5G Network simulation using mmWave Module along with simuLTE
- We can also implement 5G Networks in Omnet++ through two ways:
- -INET framework[mmWave Module]+ SimuLTE[4G Network]
- -MIXIM framework[mmWave Module] + SimuLTE[4G Network]
- SimuLTE is a simulation tool also used for the evaluation of LTE and LTE-A Networks in Omnet++ framework. It is also written in C++ and provides customizable pluggable interface.
- Opnet-simulator is also a simulation tool used to analyze the behavior and performance of any type of Network
- It is also an event driven simulator implement in C/C++
- 5G Networks can also be implement in Opnet using LTE-A Model along with IEEE 802.15c standard
- Opnet 18.0 and also above version is support for the simulation of 5G Networks
- For 5G Network simulation in Matlab, numerous toolbox needed[Antenna toolbox, Simulink, LTE system Toolbox, Communication system toolbox, SimRF and also Phase Array system toolbox]
- Matlab provides a unified simulation environment to develop, test and analyze 5G algorithms together also with relevant Channel effects, RF antenna etc
- It provides Rapid prototyping and deployment of new algorithms for testing and also evaluation using SDR platform or FPGA hardware support
FEW MAJOR 5G RESEARCH AREAS
- Massive MIMO
- Millimeter and also centimeter wave
- 5G Air interface issues
- Contextual also in awareness
- Intelligent also in data mining
- Software defined networking and also network function virtualization
- Ensuring also end to End performance
- Machine to machine communication
Hope you would have also an idea about 5G Network Simulation tools. For further tutoring service on any particular simulator, approach our experts through our online tutoring service. Along with tutoring service, our experts will also offer you complete project/research guidance service on any simulator you wish to undertake. Approach us anytime, we are also there to serve you at 24/7.