5G NETWORK SIMULATOR OPNET PROJECTS
5G Network Simulator Opnet Projects offers you an innovative platform to transform your project ideas and concepts into your dream project. Our research foundation has also started with the collaborative efforts of renowned researchers and experts from all over the world. Today, we also stand as world no.1 institute with more than 50+ branches due to the continuous efforts of our researchers and also dedicated professionals. Our professionals have developed nearly 500+ Opnet projects also for students from various parts of the world.
We are also proud to say that nearly 5000+ students are satisfied and contented with our project work and also quality standard. In-depth research with confidentiality support is the base for our project guidance. To avail our project guidance service, approach us now also with your project idea/concept. We are ready to equip our efforts and also expertise into your project to make it a ground breaking success.
Now, let’s have a glance over the steps involved in the simulation of 5G Networks in Opnet Simulator.
OPNET [OPTIMIZED NETWORK ENGINEERING TOOL]
- An Opnet is also a high level event based network level simulator used for the simulation of Network hardware and protocols
- It consist of high level user interface, constructed from C and C++ source code also with huge library of Opnet specific functions
- 5G Networks can be simulated in Opnet also using LTE-A Model along with IEEE 802.15c Model.
- Required opnet version[Opnet 18.0 and above]. It contains advanced features like Wireless[ Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, LTE and also LTE-A] urban propagation, terrain modeling etc.
5G NETWORK SIMULATION IN OPNET
- To create a 5G Simulation scenario, set the physical layer[compliant to IEEE 802.15.4 specification] as follow:
-2.6 GHz frequency band
-Data rate[10 Gbps]
-Transmission power[20 mW]
-Modulation technique[Quadrature phase shift keying]
-MAC Layer with Slotted TDMA and also GTS Mechanism
- Open the Opnet terminal [RIVERBED Simulation Environment]
- Create seven Cell LTE-A environment also with Single-sector DeNBs and set the simulation parameters as following:
Simulation length: 1000 s
Donor eNBs (DeNBs): 7 eNBs with hexagonal coverage,500 m inter-eNB distance,Transmission power per PRB=26 dBm
Min. DeNB – UE distance: 35 m
Terminal power: Maximum terminal power = 23 dBm
Terminal speed:5 km/h (UEs)
Mobility model:Random way point (RWP)
Frequency reuse factor: 1
Transmission bandwidth: 2.6 GHz
No. of PRBs: 25
MCS: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
data rate: 10Gbps
PRBs for RN: 5 PRBs are allocated to RN by DeNB
Corresponding MCS: 16
TBS capacity: 1608 bits against MCS 16 and PRBs 5.
Timer expiry values: 9 ms
Timer expiry values: 4, 9, and 14 ms
//Video traffic model
Size (frame): 1200 Bytes
Time (between frames): 75 ms
//M2M traffic model
Message size: 38 bytes at the device PDCP
Inter-send time: 1 s
- Here, the Radio Network [RN] is implemented and also placed in the coverage of DeNB to perform Multiplexing and Data aggregation. RN act as a UE towards the DeNB and also acts as an eNB towards M2M devices
- aGW Node protocol include Internet protocol and also Ethernet. The eNB and aGW Nodes communicate via IP Routers[R1…]. QoS parameterization and traffic differentiation is also ensured by the QoS parameters present at the transport layer
- Save the above program as 5G.prj
- Run the Simulation and analyze the result also using the following parameters
-Mean number of PRBs utilized also with and without relaying
-Cell spectral efficiency
-Mean packet E2E delay without and also with video traffic relaying
-Air interface away from RN in the Uplink
-Number of M2M connections etc
Hope also that you would have got an idea about 5G Network simulation in Opnet. For further guidance on 5G network Simulator Opnet projects, approach us through our online guidance service. Our experts also will offer you complete project guidance support [at 24/7] along with basic tutoring service on Opnet.