GREEN CLOUD SIMULATOR PROJECTS
Green Cloud Simulator Projects is the best way to bring out preeminent result for your cloud projects. Our Cloud Simulator Projects provides you an expert guidance, which will help to bring out the best in you. We work on individuality that is we feel that every student is unique in terms of their interest and passion. Our students are our asset, who will speak about our standard and quality.
We mine best topics for each individual based on their interest, so that they can work with passion on their project. Our dedication and continuous support can make a scholar, a successful researcher. If you want others to talk about your successful story, join our research hub.
CLOUD SIMULATOR IN GREEN PROJECTS
Green Cloud Simulator Projects will enhance your academic performance with its latest trends and tools. We work on this simulator as we feel that we need to upgrade our self with the rising technology to stand as high in the midst of others. This focus makes us world’s no. 1 institute with more than 50+ branches all over the world.
We feel to impart our updated and technical knowledge to our students to make them one in thousand. Students who want to show their innate talents and research interest can join with us to shake the grounds of research. To give you a better insight about green cloud simulator, we have provided few topics and highlights about it.
CLOUD BASED GREEN-SIMULATOR
- Green Cloud Simulator is a packet level simulator used for cloud communications in an energy aware cloud computing data centers.
- It is mainly used for:
- Resource allocation
- Workload scheduling
- Optimization of communication protocols and also network infrastructures
- Work as an extension of NS2 Network simulator
- Can be used in ECO CLOUD and also GreenIT projects
- Support for VM Migration and also virtualization
- Provides User friendly GUI and also network aware resource allocation
- Open source software which focus also on cloud networking and energy awareness
- Works on network aware resource allocation
- Provides independent energy model also for every type of resource
- A simulation framework of networking resources, CPU, storage and also memory.
Research topics using Green-Cloud Simulator
- An energy efficiency technique in cloud based MapReduce applications through better performance estimation also in green cloud computing
- An semi-dynamic green resource management scheme in Downlink Heterogeneous Networks also by using Group Sparse Power Control
- EAPM: Energy Aware Programming Model also for distributed infrastructure in Green Cloud Computing
- A coding based optimization for Big Data Processing: Greener Data Exchange also in the Green Cloud Computing
- An Effective Energy Efficient Smart Cooling System also based on Cloud
- Impact of carbon footprint on environment towards Green Cloud Computing
- Scalable GPU enabled framework also for training Deep Neural Networks in Green Cloud Computing
- Reinforcement Learning based on Power management also for Green Cloud Computing Data Centers.
- SDHCA: Software Defined Hyper Cellular Architecture also for elastic and green wireless access.
- An Energy Efficient Smart Cooling System also using Wireless Sensor Networks in Green Cloud Computing
- Enhanced Ant Colony based Optimization also for Managing Cloud Resources in Manufacture Sector
- Energy Efficiency Observation also using Green Cloud Simulator.
- Pre-emptive job scheduling algorithm based on priority also in Green Cloud Computing
- Energy Efficient Virtual Machine Allocation scheme also for Cloud Data Centers
- User scheduling and Energy Efficient Resource Allocation for collaborative Mobile Clouds also with Hybrid Receivers
- Green Video Transmission approach also in Mobile Cloud Networks: GVT.
Let we discuss some recent topics,
- Capacity Planning and also Optimal Energy Source Selection for Green Cloud Data Centers: Green Planning.
- A Key for 5G Networks: Traffic Aware Green Cloud Radio Access Networks
- REEiT: Resource Elastic Energy and Intelligent Traffic Scheme for also Green Cloud Radio Access Networks
- Optimization of Parallel HPC applications also for Green Energy Sources
- Real-Time Environment Aware of Web Service Evaluation and also Selection in Cloud
- An Efficient Technique also for Server Management to improve Green Cloud QoS Service.
- 3-step Data Security Model also for Green cloud computing by using RSA and Steganography.
- Data Centers Greening Scheme also with in Cost Budget in Green Cloud Computing
- Load Balancing Method also in Green cloud computing Environment: ICA- MMT.
Using our topics, you can also get an idea for your Green-Cloud-Simulator Projects. Just get an idea from it, as we are there to give you much more advanced idea on each topic you choose to make your work more enhanced and also sophisticated. Our domain experts will help you in the best way to bring out the best in you.
YOUR SUCCESS IS JUST A MILE AWAY………..
IF YOU CHOOSE OUR GUIDING HANDS TO ACHIEVE IT………………