IPV6 NETWORK SIMULATOR OPNET PROJECTS
IPV6 Network Simulator Opnet Projects are rendered by our research institute for students[B.tech/M.tech] and Scholars [MS/PHD] from all over the world. We have started our service 7 years before with an only motive to serve students with our wide experience and also expertise. Today, we also have served nearly 5000+ students from various parts of the world and also we are proud to say that our students are contented with our service. Fundamental aspect of our projects is also confidentiality and in-depth research focus.
We also have accomplished nearly 1000+ IPv6 Network Simulator Opnet projects and also at present working on 500+ projects. IPv6 is an evergreen field of research due to its significant need in the field of Networking. We also offer complete project guidance support for students, who wish to undertake a ground breaking research project using IPv6. Approach us with your project need, we also will transform your needs into your project.
IPV6 MODULE SUPPORT IN OPNET
- Opnet 14.0 and above version, supports the simulation of IPv6 based concepts using IPv6 Planning and also operation Module. It also provides support for IPv6 Network modeling capabilities.
- It also provides support for the following Ipv6 Capabilities:
-Dual Stack Addressing
- Stateless address auto configuration
- DHCPv6 Prefix delegation
- Any cast Addresses
- Native tunneling over MPLS LSPs[6PE]
- GRE tunnels
- Annually configured tunnels
- Multiprotocol BGP IPv6 Address family
- IS-IS IPv6 Extensions
-QoS [Shaping, classification, policing, marking, queuing, WRED]
-Multicast[PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MLDv2, Ipv6 BSR, also Ipv6 bidirectional BSR, Multiprotocol BGP IPv6 Multicast address family]
-IPv6 Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
SIMULATION EXAMPLE FOR MOBILE IPV6 IN OPNET
- We also have created a simulation environment for a campus area network using OPNET IPv6 Models.
- Using MIPv6 Model, configure the Mobile Nodes[MN]. One Node act as also a workstation node[set its node model as wlan_wkstn_adv] and another as Server[with node type as wlan_server_adv].
Set the attribute for the Mobile nodes in the attribute dialogue box as:
Node Type : Mobile Node
Route Optimization: enabled
IP address of HA(Home Agent): 2001:0638:0600:0101::1
global IPv6 address of Mobile Node : 2001:0638:0600:0101::2
- Next, we need to set Node Models also for the correspondent Node Configuration [CN]. Correspondent Nodes are also the additional nodes, which we add as per our project need. It can also have same functionality as the Mobile Node, by just setting its Node Models as:
For Example: Node Type: Correspondent Node.
Node Model : mipv6_ppp_wkstn_adv
Now, the created correspondent Node will have also same properties as the Mobile Node[MN] workstation node will have.
- Next, we have to configure the Home agent as
Interface type : home agent
Router Advertisement: enabled
Router Advertise Interval (sec): uniform (0.5, 1)
Once the interface is also configured as Home agent, we need to set the Mobile IP Router parameter in the Mobile IPv6 parameter attribute, present also in the attribute dialogue box of Router node.
- Save the simulation example as IPv6.prj
- Run the simulation and also analyze the performance of the overall system using performance metrics like throughput, delay, jitter etc.
We also have provided an overview about IPv6 Module support in Opnet along with a simple IPv6 Simulation example also for scholars to get an idea about IPv6 simulation in Opnet. For further guidance also on IPv6 Opnet projects, approach us through our online guidance service. We are also available for your service at 24/7.
OUR TRAINING…..OUR GUIDANCE………….
FOCUSED ON BRINGING OUT THE BEST PROFESSIONAL OUT OF