NS NETWORK SIMULATOR 2 PROJECTS
NS Network Simulator 2 Projects offers a dynamic platform for scholars to nurture their ideas into their research work. It is one of the significant tools used for simulation due to its wide applicability and usage. Majority of scholars and students opt NS-2 simulator for their research work due to its flexible platform and ease to work. We offer NS2 Projects for scholars[PHD/MS] and students [B.tech /M.tech] worldwide. Also We are proud to say that we are one among the leading institute in the world due to our novelty and confidentiality support.
We never suggest students to go for static list of topics, we feel that each student have their unique identity and individuality. Everyone should think creatively and bring out new ideas for their projects. We are there to support you, with every kind of support, you aspect from us for your projects.
NETWORK SIMULATOR 2 PROJECTS
NS Network Simulator 2 Projects can be taken by Students from various disciplines, who feel to bring out their work into limelight. We are there as your fundamental background to accompany you in every step you take towards your career. We offer complete freedom on your creative ideas as we know every student has a potential to explore the world of research.
Consequently We have crossed 7 successfully years with only focus on student’s satisfaction and contentment. We will continue our service to benefit the young and creative minds with our innovative approach. In a first step towards our unique approach, we have provided few major highlights about NS2 for students to feel contented with our information.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NS2
- Latest version of NS2[ns-2.35]
- Discrete event simulator used for networking research
- Used to simulate Routing protocols, TCP,UDP and Multicast protocols over wired and wireless networks
- It supports customizable GUI through NAM [Network animation tool]
- Database connectivity is provided using mysqltcl interface with MySQL.
- Security in NS2 is enhanced using NESSI [Network security simulator]. Its capabilities like profile based automated attack generation, detection algorithm plugins and traffic analysis makes it idle for security purpose.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES AND PLATFORM SUPPORT
Programming Language Support:
- C++[Used to implement design]
- OTCL[Used to initiate event scheduler, operates on traffic source and set up the network topology]
TOOLS AND PLUGINS SUPPORT
- TCL/TK based animation tool
- Used to view the simulation traces and real world packet traces
- Supports topology layout , various inspection tools and packet level animation
- Used for data plotting
- Contains interactive buttons for planning, zooming and selecting the display options.
Cognitive Radio Cognitive Network:
- It is based on NS2 simulator [support for only version 2.31]
- Supports performance evaluation of dynamic resource allocation, adaptive Cognitive Radio networking protocols and power control algorithms.
- MIH-Media Independent Handovers implemented by NIST technology.
- Provides API to develop and deploy variety of heterogeneous and interoperable wireless network scenarios.
- Used to simulate voice over IP
- It also enhances the performance of network
MAJOR PROTOCOLS AND TECHNIQUES USED IN NS2
- Fisheye state Routing protocol
- File transfer protocol
- Generic MAC Protocol
- H323 and also in H225 Protocols
- Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Hot standby Router protocol
- Internet Control Message also in protocol
- Interzone Routing Protocol
- IPv6 and IPv4
- Intrazone also in Routing protocol
- Landmark Ad hoc also in Routing Protocol
- Logical link also in control protocol
- Location aided also in routing protocol
- Multicast dissemination also in protocol
- Multicast extension to OSPF
- MACA Protocol
- Multicast Source discovery protocol
- Neighbor Discovery protocol
- RAP Multimedia congestion also in control protocol
- TFRC Multimedia also Congestion control protocol
QOS Enhancement Techniques:
- Distributed fair scheduling
- Priority Queuing
- Maximum frame length
- Varying DIFS
- Admission Control
- Black burst
- QOS Routing and also congestion control
- Error correction and also TCP ACK Prioritization
- Scalable Video Coding
- Real time Retry Limit Adaptation
- Application layer Error Control
- Hybrid ARQ/FEC
INTERFACES AND FRAMEWORK SUPPORT
TraNS[Traffic and Network Simulation Environment]:
- It is also an integration of traffic and network simulators [SUMO + NS2]
- Generates realistic simulation of VANET
Interface with EvalVid:
- Used to evaluate the quality of video transmitted over simulated communication network.
- Also Uses Ns2 simulator to evaluate MPEG video transmission
Interface with RealCloudSim:
- Used to allocate virtual machines also in cloud environment
- Provides graphical interface also to read network topologies
Interface with GreenCLoud:
- Extension of NS2
- Used to develop solution for resource allocation, monitoring and also network optimization in Cloud to provide energy efficient resource utilization
- Mannasim Framework[also Used for Wireless sensor Network simulation]
- Ns2-MIRACLE [Modular framework also for Multi-technology and cross layer support]
RECENT RESEARCH TOPICS IN NS2
- A new mechanism for trust management and also trust based secure routing in MANET
- The process of Exploiting the untapped potential of mobile distributedcomputing via approximation also based on MobiDiC
- An efficient secure approach a Modified Hierarchical Attribute-based Encryption Access Control Method also for Mobile Cloud Computing
- The performance of Network Virtualization Hypervisors also based on Software Defined Networking
- A new technique on Multihop-Cluster-Based IEEE 802.11p and LTE Hybrid Architecture also for VANET Safety Message Dissemination
- An effectual efficient Adaptive Smart Redirect and also Jump Algorithm used for process on Wireless Sensor Networks
- A new technology for Internet of Things and the upcoming wireless sensor networks related with the use of big data also in mapping services
- The usage of Application to Electrocardiography also used for Securing While Sampling in Wireless Body Area Networks
- The process of Channel Assignment Algorithms in Cognitive Radio Networks based on Taxonomy, Open Issues, and also Challenges
- An efficient RBF Approach also for Ubiquitous Wireless Networks to perform Vertical Handover Decision
- The process of Device-to-DeviceCommunication Underlaying Cellular Networks also based on Hybrid Centralized–Distributed Resource Allocation
- A new mechanism Recursive Ground Truth Estimator also used for Social Data Streams
- A new technique Maintaining Coverage of Multiple Interest Points also for Wireless SensorNetworks on Water Surface
- A novel technology for Load-Adaptive Resource Management also for Green Wireless-OpticalBroadband Access Network (WOBAN)
- The performance of Server selection mechanism also used for VoIP system in wireless mesh networks
These are also the few topics, we have provided for students to get an idea about Network Simulator. We also will be pleasured, if you feel to work on your own concept. Also We expect students to bring some challenging concept to us, so that you will let to know our standard and expertise.
NEVER FEEL ALONE IN YOUR PATH OF SUCCESS………………
WE WILL BE ALWAYS WITH YOU…” AS YOUR BACKGROUND SUPPORT”……..