LTE NETWORK SIMULATOR PROJECTS
LTE Network Simulator Projects is one of our major services start with the initiatives of renown connoisseurs and researchers from all over the world. A LTE [Long term evolution] is a 4G broadband technology based on UMTS/HSPA and GSM/EDGE network technologies for data networks, which promises to increase performance, data rates and efficient Spectrum utilization.
We have implement nearly 1000+ LTE projects using various simulation tools. Also We have list few major simulator tools for LTE Network for students to get a crisp knowledge about LTE Simulators. We have world class certified developers and dedicated professionals with us, working towards the betterment of student’s academic performance and grades with the help of their immense expertise.
You can also approach us with your project idea; we will are also here to lend you our guiding hands to make your project a ground breaking success. Now, let’s have a look over the major LTE Network simulators also used in LTE Network Simulator projects.
NS2[NETWORK SIMULATOR 2]:
- Open source discrete event simulator used also for networking research
- Languages used[OTCL and C++]
- Used for the simulation of TCP protocols, routing and also multicast protocols over wired and wireless networks.
- NS2 provides support also for the simulation of LTE and LTE/SAE
- To simulate LTE Networks, Patch file is also used in NS2.
- Discrete event simulator, which provides available also as an open source software
- Written in C++ and Python, where python also is just used as a binding language
- LTE Networks can be simulated also in NS3 using LTE Module support
- LTE-Module have two major models i.e. LTE and also EPC Model
- Simulation tool which enables complex system level performance evaluation of LTE and LTE-A Networks also for Omnet++ framework
- It is written in C++ and provides support also for simple pluggable interface
- System Requirement[Omnet++ v4.6, INET framework v2.3]
- Commercial simulator tool, written in C/C++ and also has advanced Graphical User Interface used for analysis and debugging
- Opnet Modeler support LTE Network simulation also using LTE Specialized Model
- Simulation tool for large, distributed and also heterogeneous networks
- Commercial version of GloMosim, written in C/C++
- LTE can also be simulated/exploited in Qualnet using LTE Library for Qualnet
- It is built on QualNet to provide system level scalability, detailed PHY and also MAC Modeling and fast execution speeds
- LTE System Toolbox in Matlab provides support for the design and also simulation of LTE and LTE-Advanced communication systems
- Provides support for golden reference verification and conformance testing, enables test waveform generation and also accelerates LTE algorithms and Physical layer development.
LTE-EPC Network Simulator:
- Open source simulator used to design and evaluate UL and DL schedulers, Inter cell interference coordination, Radio resource management algorithms, load balancing and also Mobility management, End to end QOE provisioning , Heterogeneous Networks, Cognitive LTE Systems and also Multi RAT Network solutions
- Supports single and also heterogeneous multi cell environments, Multi user’s environment, QOS Management, handover procedures, user mobility and also frequency reuse techniques etc.
- Composed of several aspects of LTE Networks[includes evolved universal terrestrial radio access and also evolved packet system]
RESEARCH AREAS FOR LTE-SIMULATOR PROJECTS
- Mobility and also handover handling
- Access control and also cell association
- Self organizing networks and also interference coordination
- Multi tier networks and also Femto cells
- Channel estimation and also channel coding
- PAPR Reduction in OFDM
- Co-channel Interference
- MIMO technological issues
- Self Organizing Network
- Coordinated Multi point
- Device to device communication
- Heterogeneity and also massiveness of Network
- LTE for Vehicular Networking
- Energy efficiency issues
- Bandwidth and also spectrum management
- Spectrum sharing and also transceiver architecture
- HetNet and SONs
Hope that you also would have got a slender idea for your project initiation. If not, nothing to get panic about it, as we are also available for your service at 24/7 through our online project guidance service. We are also pleasured to work on your idea/project concept, if you have any. If you also have no idea about your project, get our online aid, our experts will give you a compact guidance session on project topics and domains. Once you are also clear with it, we can explore together, towards your path of success.